Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog 24: exit interview questions.



(1) What is your essential question?  What is the best answer to your question and why?
What is the best way to sustain a profitable bike shop?
My best answer is having an updated business plan for your shop. If your shop has no goals to accomplish you won't have a plan to get there. Without a plan you become unorganized and the shop will reflect that. 
(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
My mentorship gave me a lot of first hand witnessing of what a shop has to deal with and how bad it can get when you are unorganized. Then when I took an online sailor class it showed me how important organization really is. 
(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?
I had a lot of problems finding relevant research and applying them to my topic. As I started to get better at actually researching, I was able to take advantage of the cal polys libraries databases.
(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?
Saylor.org and my mentor Rich Roth
(5) What is your product and why?
Economic knowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment