Friday, April 26, 2013

Blog 21: Independent Component 2


LITERAL
I, Alex Madrigal, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
Saylor.org
Provide a digital spreadsheet (aka log of the 30 hours) here you go
I took an online elective teaching about me about what it takes to run a small business ad the economics that go into it.  
Different Articles:

Notes: Notes

INTERPRETIVE 
For this elective I was required to take notes on 5 units worth of lessons and then apply them to my project which is specifically a bike shop. With this new knowledge in economics and business I can be more qualified to run a bike shop of my own if I were to ever start one.

APPLIED
Within my research done in this class I found that with certain things i was never aware of, such as the necessity of entrepreneurs to our society and economy. Without competition, our products would never advance or improve and we would stand still with the products of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment