Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blog 18: 2-Hour Meeting Answer #3


1.  What is the best way to sustain a profitable bike shop?
2.  My third answer to my essential question is having a good economic background.
3.  "Even after working in a bike shop for nine years, I still learned more in that one hour than I have in those nine years."
You can have a good mechanical background but if you have no idea how to even form a business plan you have no hope to make money. Running a bike shop takes more than simply selling a bike and changing a tube once a month. it takes knowledge of supply and demand and how to advertise and where to build your bike shop.
4. Jeremy Smith the owner of a new profitable bike shop.
5.  I plan to study more economics that include small businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment